With Thanksgiving two days away, it's officially time for our weekly Holiday Gift Guide for 2012. When it comes to Christmas shopping, being organized is key. Mall shopping with no "Christmas gift list" is practically a financial catastrophe. Opportunities to buy will be enticing you left and right, but our convenient gift guide will help you plan and organize your Christmas shopping skills so that when you hit the mall, you can dodge the temptations and slow-walkers and get to each store finding exactly what you need. And maybe to squeeze in a little "you-time" too. First up, what to get your work colleagues:
1. Groggy mornings? Starbucks gift cards are always office appropriate.
2. Take note of candle lovers, Diptyque's Parisian scents always work wonders
3. Stylish Ipad covers, Diane Von Furstenberg
4. Down time at the office, pump up those biceps with some dumbbells
5. Brrr, Office heater for those cold mornings
6. Adorable monogrammed mugs, Anthropologie
7. Infinity Scarf, Michael Kors
8. Mustache push pins, ZGallerie
9. A relaxing spa day at Burke Williams
10. Rustic chic frame, ZGallerie
11. For the fierce fashionista, blinged out Ipod skull speaker, BCBG
12. Chic rhinestone desk supplies, Zgallerie
13. For that messy co-worker, stacked desk organizers, The Container Store
14. For the boss, a sleak leather briefcase, BOSS
Any other suggestions we may have missed?